Welcome!

Whimsical Woods - Old log gnome homes, bird houses, bird feeders and more, handcrafted in Dungeness Valley, on the Olympic Peninsula, Washington State. Check out our website: http://www.whimsicalwoods.net.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

"John Beer" Gnome Tractor

"John Beer" Tractor and Gnomes
These little people are so smart and observant - monkey see, monkey do! They must  be jealous of me on my John Deere tractor working the garden, fields and Whimsical Woods! It’s just like them to figure out how to copy me. Maybe now they’ll leave my berries and other garden goodies alone. I’ve never read of gnomes turning to internal combustion power, but that’s why we live here in Whimsical Woods. Next, I’ll find a gnome camper trailer that is strapped to the underside of a large Canadian Goose for the gnomes to vacation in!

If a gnome can build and drive a “John Beer” Tractor, no telling what’s next. I’ll say this, picking to build a John Deere (“John Beer”) was the best choice! I’ve heard a visit to the John Deere factory is worth the time and effort. Wonder if the gnomes somehow snuck in? I’ll keep my eyes open next Spring for the little fellows in our field where they may have planted. One possible surprise would be the use of bio-fuel to run the tractor. Likely they’ve come up with some simple formula, They know how to brew beer, ferment wine and now make bio-fuel!

Sounds like a good earth life to me. Oh, one last note. Fred Meyers stores have a lot of homeless gnomes who would like to be loaded into your car. :-) All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment